Saturday, November 7, 2015

Au Clair De La Lune



My Painting "Au Clair De La Lune"
Above, Inspired by the French Folk Song





Under the moonlight:
"My friend Pierrot 
Lend me your pen
So I can write a note.
My candle is out, 
I no longer have a light.
Open your door for me,
For the love of God!"

Under the moonlight:
Pierrot replied,
"I don't have a pen, 
I'm in my bed.
Go to the neighbor's house, 
I believe she's there, 
Because in her kitchen, 
Someone lit a match."

Under the moonlight:
Kind Rubin
Knocks at the brunette's door.
All of a sudden she replies,
"Who's knocking like that?"
He says in turn,
"Open your door,
For the god of love."

Under the moonlight:
Only a little can be seen,
The pen was looked for
A light was looked for,
Searching like this
I don't know what was found,
But I do know that the door
Was closed on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment